- The letter(s) will arrive with a layer of transfer tape on. The letter will peel away from the backing paper and remain on the transfer tape. Place it in the correct position on your surface and rub to stick it to the surface. Then slowly peel away the transfer tape to leave the sticker. PLEASE NOTE we advise doing this slowly to avoid damaging the sticker. Some surfaces may not take the sticker as well, so you may need to rub on it more. Also be careful with any delicate surfaces as we can’t guarantee that the transfer tape won’t damage these.
DECAL DETAILS |
- The decals are made from vinyl.
- It is recommended to put the decals on a smooth surface. Some surfaces may not hold the decals, so it’s best to test the area first or check with us.
- The decals can be removed and shouldn’t leave a mark on the area. We cannot guarantee this as it depends on the surface.
- The letters have been designed on the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil before being printed.